I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, Department of Statistics and Data Sciences in 2018. I was advised by Prof. Purnamrita Sarkar. Before coming to UT, I completed B.S. in mathematics and M.S. in Peking University working with Prof. Yuan Yao.
I work on statistical machine learning problems, some of my research interest are
- Inference on networks, esp. Stochastic Block Models;
- Clustering mixture models;
- Semidefinite programming;
- Statistical machine learning theory;
- Machine learning applications to medical data.
I'm moving to Chicago and joining Jump Trading as a quantitative researcher.